Friday 14 January 2011

Tired but still going...

but not sure for how much longer! :-) Might be a very early bed tonight! I can't remember if I mentioned the 100Days Challenge before but basically you sign up to move intentionally for 30mins every day for 100 days. Well, even though I am really tired and quite achey from all my exertions this week - no pain though, just tired muscles, I managed 30min on the Wii fit after work tonight. Just enjoyed a high protein high iron/vitamin C dinner - steak, potatoes, sprouts, broccoli, carrots and a little glass of Rioja.
Tomorrow's weather looks pretty yukky - heavy rain though mild temperatures, but I have to "suck it up" and try and get in a 10mile run. Hence the potentially early bedtime :-)
However that's the first week of the new intensive routine almost over, just a Bootcamp and 2 runs to go! I think Monday will have to officially be REST DAY.

No comments :

Post a Comment